Feedback and Comments

Want to email the show? richlather@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Glimpse Behind the Scenes --or-- Excuses, Excuses.

No, still no promo recorded yet although I do have most of it written out. I'm trying to keep it close to 30 seconds and also make it music-free so even the most discriminating podcast host won't worry about potential copyright issues. I've also got the first major review for episode 1 written, the music bits selected and the intro clips edited together. Also took screenshots and sound clips from the subject of the first review. Now I just need to record it and put it to MP3.

I'm going to have to restructure the way I manage my free time, becuase I really don't have any... 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday is work, and tack on about 40 minutes each way for the commute. Anytime after 6pm is taken up with making dinner and going with the wife out to the horse barn to work with the two horses we're leasing. Yeah, leasing--all the fun of being able to play with the horses whenever we choose without all the "hassles" of vet and farrier bills, feed bills, and other assorted expenses. Heck, we could even leave all of the stall cleaning duties to the owners if we so chose, but we're not the type to do that. But I digress. Boy do I digress.

In short, the sweet spot for any regular time to work on the podcast is between 4:30pm and 5:30pm, provided there's no other housework or yard work that takes precedence.

And so it goes...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics